Powered by Blogger.
RSS

A moment to remember with DA

Hadow,,I am late to write this moment..
It must be written yesterday,,sept 12 2009...
I had an open fasting together with DA yesterday...
Nothing happened on the main event,,but in the end...
At first,,I was embarrasse because I wore the wrong dress!!
I should wear the casual,,but I wore scout dress!!But it didn't matter...

Firstly,,actually I was confused,,the event would be began but the committee still did nothing...
They only had prepared sound system and mats...
But they were stay relax...
But,,a moment be4 the agenda was read,,they're so busy prepared everything...Huh,,so bad!!
It's also because the cooker was late to deliver the food to the location,,so late... :(

But,,alhamdulillah the event held successfully...
I think I take big part in this event,,eventhough I was never join the meeting... ;D

At the end,,we were cleaning all of the properties together...
Then,,m.KaPe and m.Wid bought some firecrackers to us...
We were so have fun with it...Especially me...

At the go home time was so amazing...
In the beginning,,I only had 3bodyguards protect me in the back and front of me...
But then someone joined,,so I had 4bodyguards...
Haxhax,,cool!!
And they are my "longlife" friends,,Ichwan,Dwi,Willy and Faqih...Hehehex...

In my short time with arjuna srikandi...
Alhamdulillah,,Allah still give me a moment to remember with them...I hope it will be one of my unforgetable experience in my life...
Amiin,,Subhanallah...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: